Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We don’t like SLAs. We firmly believe that customers don’t want compensation for services not delivered as promised, they want the service they were told they would get and signed up for. However as an industry-leading hosting company we are happy to provide an industry-leading Service Level Agreement.
- Our offices are open from 9AM through to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Email or ticket support is provided out of business hours and weekends. Server customers have access to emergency support on a 24x7 basis. All times are UK based.
- During business hours, urgent issues should be reported by telephone, thus guaranteeing an instant response.
- During business hours, we will respond to all non-urgent issues within the hour.
- Out of hours, urgent server issues should be reported using the 24x7 emergency telephone number, thus guaranteeing an instant response.
- Out of hours non-urgent issues will be responded to within 4 hours (from 8AM to 10PM) or next day if the issue is logged after 10PM.
- On a 24x7 basis, server failures will be responded to immediately (as soon as our monitoring software alerts us)
- In the event of hardware fault, an engineer will be despached who will arrive and confirm the fault within a 2 hour period.